To our valued customers, valued suppliers, and valued employees:
I hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy. To all the healthcare workers, frontline workers, and unsung heroes keeping us safe, we thank you.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, we are committed to keeping you informed on the steps GAL Power is taking in response during this uncertain time.As an essential service, we are monitoring the situation in accordance with local, provincial, and federal Canadian authorities and Public Health Experts. Our leadership team is meeting daily to evaluate the situation in order to discuss how we continue to keep you in power and deliver reliability when and where you need it.
GAL Power has strengthened its Standard Work Procedures to ensure the safety of our customers, suppliers, employees, their families, and our communities. These strengthened procedures include:
- Eliminating all non-essential travel
- All employees practicing social distancing while implementing additional sanitation measures and screening measures across all our locations and facilities
- Implementing a work from home policy, where feasible
- Field employees and techniciansbeing equipped with proper personal protective equipment, additional sanitization protocols, and steps to sanitizing all shared equipment
- No longer requiring the receiver’s signature on work orders - field technicians will obtain the contact information of the individual onsite
We appreciate your business and understand the impact of this pandemic on many of our customers. We are doing everything possible to keep our business running normally and efficiently as possible. Your assistance and understanding is truly appreciated. We look forward to our continued partnership.
Should you have any further questions, we encourage you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
From all of us at GAL Power, please stay safe and stay healthy.